Omaha Pest Control
Offering Comprehensive & Experienced Services
Locally owned and operated, Quality Pest Control, Inc. has been providing professional Omaha pest control services for commercial and residential clients in the surrounding area since 1996! We can quickly and confidently implement the latest pest control technologies and environmentally conscious initiatives available to solve your problem. No other company offers this level of expertise and attention to detail when it comes to pest prevention!
If you hire us, you’ll no longer have a pest problem – we will! We take our pest problems very seriously. Schedule your appointment by calling (402) 718-9346 today.
We are proud of the many pest control and pest prevention services we offer to residential and commercial customers in the area:
- Residential pest control
- Commercial pest removal
- Bed bug treatment
- Termite removal
- Ant Control
- Mosquito Control
- Rodent Control
- Wasp Control
- Fly Control
- Spider Control
Effective Pest Control and Pest Prevention Philosophy
We employ an Integrated Pest Management philosophy (IPM). IPM is an effective. comprehensive, and environmentally sensitive approach to pest control that relies on a combination of common-sense practices. Implementing long-term, proactive control measures are the heart of the IPM philosophy embraced by Quality Pest Control, Inc. and are a fundamental measure of our success. This five-step system includes:
1) Identification of the problem
2) Addressing those things pests need to survive (food, water, shelter)
3) Targeted applications of materials (strategic & tactical); the correct material(s) properly applied in the right place at the right time.
4) Achieve control of the problem
5) Long-term, proactive maintenance
Low-Toxicity Pest Control Services Are Our Priority
Whenever possible, we choose to use non-chemical pest control methods first. All pesticide products are toxic at some level. When pesticides are used, we practice Low Impact pest control and use only products with lower toxicity and minimal or no odor. The materials we most commonly use carry only a minor “Caution” label, as opposed to the substantially more hazardous “Warning” or “Danger” labels. You can trust Quality Pest Control, Inc. to keep your family safe and secure during the treatment of your home.
Superior Company Standards:
- We practice environmental stewardship.
- We are committed to providing the highest quality pest control services.
- Our fully credentialed staff regularly attend Professional Continuing Education Classes in order to keep current on the most effective materials and methods in the pest control industry.
- QPC maintains a Truthful and Ethical advertising policy.
- We are fully licensed and insured in Nebraska and Iowa.
- At Quality Pest Control, Inc., we believe in treating you the way we like to be treated. Pests are our business. We listen to your needs and offer the best Omaha pest control service and advice possible. Recommendations are needs-based, not sales-driven. We take pride in servicing our clients’ needs and work hard to establish and maintain long-term relationships.
Licensed in Nebraska and Iowa, Quality Pest Control, Inc. is a proud member of the Omaha Better Business Bureau! Contact our Omaha pest experts by completing our online form or calling (402) 718-9346.
Doing the Right Thing, AlwaysOur team has an unwavering commitment to doing the right thing every time. You can count on honesty and integrity in everything we do!
Relentless About ImprovementWe are never satisfied with the status quo. You deserve the best and we are collectively pursuing the excellence your home or business needs.
We Will Find a WayWe won't make excuses and we won't give up. We will work with you to find the best solution for your home and property needs.
We believe in the value of listening. We listen with empathy, intention, and the goal of better understanding your needs.
Making Quality PersonalOur entire team takes pride in all we do. From the very first call, we have an unwavering commitment to excellence.
Prioritizing The Client Experience
We're committed to going above and beyond for you. The Quality Pest Control experience is unique, client-focused, and always improving.